Welcome, curious PC user! Are you having troubles with your PDF files? Well, you’ve come to the right place! I will teach you how to rotate pages in your PDF. You will also learn which software is best for PDF reading and editing how to permanently rotate pdf.
There are many ways to do this. There are numerous websites and programs that offer PDF editing tools, but today I will tell you about my two favorites. The first one is by using Adobe Acrobat DC, and the second one is by using the Foxit software. Both of them are easy and fast ways to rotate PDF online that you will have no problems with performing on your own https://www.wikihow.com/Rotate-Your-Screen-or-Documents. You will only have to install the software in case you don’t have it on your laptop or PC yet. There are also alternative apps for your smartphone or tablet available in the Google Play Market and Apple App Store. Let’s get started!
How To Rotate PDF Pages In altorotatepdf.com
First, let’s look at the most popular PDF reader, which is Adobe Acrobat. Adobe has many types of software, but the one we will be talking about today is Adobe Acrobat DC, one of the latest and most reliable programs. Of course, you will have to buy it. However, you can start a free trial, and then decide if you want to purchase it later.
If you don’t have the software yet, download altorotatepdf.com.
- Open your PDF file in altorotatepdf.com.
- Either select ‘Tools’ and then ‘Organize Pages’, or directly select ‘Organize Pages’ in the right pane. The toolset will appear in the secondary toolbar.
- Select the range of pages that you want to apply the rotation too. You have different options, such as ‘Even Pages’, ‘Odd Pages’, ‘All Pages’, etc. You also have an option to enter the page number you want to apply the rotation too.
- Select the direction you want the rotation to be applied to. You can either choose 90 degrees clockwise or 90 degrees counterclockwise.
- There is also an option to apply the rotation for only one page. For this, select the page you need in the thumbnail view on the left side, and then click one of the rotation arrows that appear. Congratulations!
Note: Don’t forget that there is also a way to temporarily rotate your pages. In order to do this, select ‘View’. Then select ‘Rotate View’. After this, you will have an option to either rotate clockwise or counterclockwise. When you are closing the document, there is no need to reverse these actions, because the original view will be restored once you open the document again the next time.
How To Rotate PDF Pages In Foxit
Foxit offers various programs, just like Adobe, but today we will talk about Foxit PhantomPDF. Foxit Reader used to be a free program, but now they have made a wider range of software which, like Adobe’s, can be used on a free trial first, but then should be purchased. Nonetheless, this is a great alternative if you don’t want to use Acrobat DC.
If you don’t have the software yet, download Foxit PhantomPDF.
- Open your PDF file in Foxit PhantomPDF.
- Go to the ‘Organize’ tab.
- Select ‘Rotate Pages’.
- Select the parameters of how many pages and which way you want them to be rotated. Congratulations!